TRAPEZE has established an External Advisory Board (EAB) consisting of selected representatives of relevant stakeholders from industry, academia, consumer organisations, and governmental bodies. The role of the board is to advise the project and give feedback on future plans and current results, to validate requirements and to support project dissemination and exploitation.
The board is currently composed of:
- Simone Fischer Hubern, Karlstadt University, Privacy, usability, Sweden
- Sabrina Kirrane, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Privacy, big data, Austria
- Axel Ngonga, Paderborn University, Semantics, Germany
- Fanny Coudert, Legal expert at KU Leuven, Privacy law, Belgium
- Dragoslav Stanizan, Head of Cybersecurity Division, RATEL, Cybersecurity, Serbia.