The TRAPEZE project will lead the way in putting cutting-edge technologies to practical use and become a lighthouse for European and global initiatives aiming to deliver citizen-first, cyber-resilient, innovation by:
- bringing all stakeholders together under a common resilience framework;
- empowering the citizens with the necessary tools and know-how to manage their security and privacy;
- supporting the acquisition of citizens’ consent at collection time and the recording of both the data and the metadata with scalable automated compliance checking in mind;
- restoring citizens’ trust in the digital economy by enforcing log integrity and non-repudiation;
- reconstructing data lineage and implementing transparency by design; and
- demonstrating its applicability in 3 different operating environments of public, telecom and financial sectors.